Public Call for Nominations to HMBANA Board of Directors- Deadline Extended!
Deadline Extended to 10/31/2021!
The Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA) is accepting nominations for the Board of Directors. While we encourage any stakeholder to apply, the organization has identified the following strategic, representation, and succession planning needs:
- Expertise in governance, leadership, fund development, law/legal, and strategic planning
- Prior relationship to milk banking services, including milk donor or milk recipient
- Hospital-based milk bank representation
- Diverse community representation including, but not limited to, men, LGBTQ+ community, LatinX representation, and persons under 35
A public call is made for applicants to run for five (5) open positions on the Board, either representing a HMBANA milk bank or with other expertise and resources for HMBANA.
Interested candidates should send the following to the HMBANA Nominations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2021:
- A cover letter or email describing the applicant’s interest in HMBANA and board service
- A current resume/CV