This essential conference brings together experts in human milk, lactation and donor human milk banking from across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity for healthcare providers to come together to discover the latest research, earn educational credits, and update practices in order to best serve patients.
LATEST RESEARCH ◇ PEER NETWORKING ◇ RELEVANT SPEAKERS ◇ BEAUTIFUL LOCATION
A Sampling of Confirmed Conference Presentations*:
- Human Milk Oligosaccharides at the Interface of Maternal and Infant Health - Lars Bode, PhD
- The Evolution of Lactation - J Bruce German, PhD
- Effects of Pasteurization on Human Milk Quality - Jean-Charles Picaud, MD
- Comparison of a Human Milk-Based to a Bovine-Based Human Milk Fortifier in Very Low Birth Weight Infants - Sharon Unger, MD
- Up In Smoke: The Potential Impact of Marijuana during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding - Laurel Wilson, IBCLC
- Donor Human Milk in the Well Newborn Population: Current Evidence and Unanswered Questions - Laura Kair, MD
*full conference schedule will be available 11.15.17
Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, the Omni Interlocken Resort Hotel near Denver offers a wealth of on-site pleasures. This hotel offers the perfect intimate location to hear and discuss the latest research on human milk with professionals from around the world. Click HERE to take advantage of the affordable HMBANA conference rates. Ground Transportation via GREEN RIDE
The Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA) is a multidisciplinary group of health care providers that promotes, protects, and supports donor milk banking. HMBANA is the only professional membership association for milk banks in Canada, Mexico and the United States and, as such, sets the standards and guidelines for donor milk banking for those areas.