This is a special section with resources related to milk banking, donor milk, and COVID-19. Updates will be provided as available.
- Harvard Medical School: COVID Mothers Study
- University of Idaho: COVID-19 and Breastfeeding
- University of California San Diego: COVID-19 and Breast Milk
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Perinatal Mental Health: A Multi-National Study
Other Articles and Documents
- Adoption of Breastfeeding Recommendations in the Context of COVID-19
- Evaluation for SARS-CoV-2 in Breast Milk From 18 Infected Women
- Strategies to Provide Equitable Care During COVID-19
- Statement on Pasteurized Donor Human Milk and COVID-19 by the USBC Donor Milk Constellation
- Donor Milk Is Still Safe in the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic
- Stability of SARS-CoV-2 in different environmental conditions
- US NICUs and donor milk banks brace for COVID-19
- Should You Breastfeed if You Have the Coronavirus?