Register Below! Early Bird Rate Through Friday, February 28th.
Dynamic keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Andrew Bremer, NIH - Breastfeeding rates and initiatives
- Dr. Margaret Parker, AAP - Human milk & breastfeeding for very low birth weight infants
- Dr. Sarah N. Taylor, Yale School of Medicine - Pre-B Project: NIH and preterm nutrition
- Ms. Amber Ziring, IBCLC - Breastfeeding support in emergencies
Diverse break-out sessions include:
- Donor milk research and promotion
- Global perspectives on milk banking
With a rich diversity of perspectives across the field, we hope to see you in Austin!
- All Registration (Participants, Exhibitors, Sponsors)
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Milk Bank Sponsor Prospectus
- Call for Posters
- Draft Agenda as of 11-11-19
Book Your Hotel Room Now!
The conference is at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol. A special rate of $199 can be accessed online through Sunday, March 29th, or until sold out.
2021 MEMBERSHIP SYMPOSIUM: SAVE THE DATE
April 22 - 24, 2021
Hotel conference rate is $142.
Reservation link will be available in April or May 2020.
Columbus Airport Marriott, Columbus, Ohio