Poster Submissions Through 2/12. Early Bird Registration Rate Through 2/28.
- All Registration (Participants, Exhibitors, Sponsors) - Early Bird Rate By Friday, 2/28!
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Milk Bank Sponsor Prospectus
- Draft Agenda as of 11-11-19
Dynamic keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Andrew Bremer, NIH - Breastfeeding rates and initiatives
- Dr. Margaret Parker, AAP - Human milk & breastfeeding for very low birth weight infants
- Dr. Sarah N. Taylor, Yale School of Medicine - Pre-B Project: NIH and preterm nutrition
- Ms. Amber Ziring, IBCLC - Breastfeeding support in emergencies
Diverse break-out sessions include:
- Donor milk research and promotion
- Global perspectives on milk banking
Continuing education credits:
- L-CERPS (Amount tba; past conferences provided 14 to 18)
- CEs (Amount tba; past conferences provided 19)
- CMEs (Amount tba; past conferences provided up to 19)
Milk Bank Mingle - cocktails and tour at the Mothers' Milk Bank Austin (separate ticket required.)
With a rich diversity of perspectives across the field, we hope to see you there!
Book Your Hotel Room Now!
The conference is at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol. A special rate of $199 can be accessed online through Sunday, March 29th, or until sold out.
2021 MEMBERSHIP SYMPOSIUM: SAVE THE DATE
April 22 - 24, 2021
Hotel conference rate is $142.
Reservation link will be available in April or May 2020.
Columbus Airport Marriott, Columbus, Ohio